Disclaimer: This website ( ij.start.canon ) is only a guide for users to understand the process to Download, Install and Activate Canon printer setup, we do not have any affiliations from Canon and any other company related to printers.
Connect Your Canon Printer with canon.com/ijsetup
Go to canon.com/ijsetup to set up your Canon printer and scanner. Also, get the best possible support to download and install Canon printer drivers and software. Canon inkjet printer is the ultimate solution for your various works that makes your day-to-day life easy at your home and office. Here, at canon.com/ijsetup, you get complete information about Canon product’s functioning, online manuals, and a lot more. The official online support website ij.start.canon offers the most reliable and authentic steps to set up your Canon printers and scanners.
Canon Printer Model Number- Where to Find it?
Canon printer model number can be found on a sticker on the back of your printer. Also, you can find it inside the printer. For example, you can find the printer model number of your Canon Pixma printer on its backside. The structure of your Canon printer model number varies depending on its model type. In general, Canon Pixma has model numbers with nine characters. If your purchased product provides only printing functionality, then it will be ten digits long. If it provides scanning, faxing, printing, and copying, the printer model number will be eight digits long.
How to Set up Canon InkJet Printer and Scanner via canon.com/ijsetup
To set up the Canon Inkjet printer and scanner via canon.com/ijsetup, pursue these on-screen instructions given below:
How to Setup the Network for the Device via canon.com/ijsetup
To set up the network for the device, first visit canon.com/ijsetup to understand the process & pursue these on-screen instructions given below:
- First, go to the Canon printer’s operational section and select the Menu button.
- Then reach the next screen and choose the ‘Network Settings’ option.
- After that, you must choose the ‘LAN‘option and then hit the OK button.
- Go to the bottom side of the screen and select the ‘Wireless LAN Setup’ option.
- Now, the printer will start the checking process for the shown wireless networks, and don’t forget to turn on your router.
- You will see the all-Wi-Fi networks list over the screen.
- Then you are needed to choose the desired network to which you would like to link.
- Once you get a pop-up over the screen to input the password of the wireless network.
- Once you input the password, hit the OK button.
- Go to the ‘Confirm Settings’ screen appearing on the screen.
- Later, check each given detail and hit the button of OK.
- Now, wait until the device gets connected to the wireless network.
- You should click on the OK button.
- Then you can proceed with ‘canon.com/ijsetup‘ to download the latest compatible drivers and software with your device.
- Before proceeding, look at the printer’s model number.
- After doing this, the printer setup procedure through canon.com/ijsetup will be completed.
- Lastly, you are all set to print the docs whenever you want.
How to Setup the Canon Photo Printer via USB
To set up the Canon photo printer via USB, go to canon.com/ijsetup and pursue these on-screen instructions given below:
- Firstly, power on your Canon printer.
- Thereafter, download the Canon printer drivers and then install them on the system.
- Then choose the type of connection as a USB cord Canon printer setup inside the connection type screen.
- Hit the Next button and continue with the on-screen instructions to install your Canon printer.
- Once pop-up, link one USB cord terminal in the printer.
- Now, plug the other side terminal in the USB slot of the printer.
- Finally, execute the respective features to check the connection is established correctly.